Why I want To Get Married Quotes, Funny And Real Ones

Advertisemen 300x250
How many of us are looking for an answer or maybe some famous Quotes about Why I want To Get Married !!?
Or why in the hell did i do it,
Sometimes the answers are funny, 
However the truth is that even we could go back in time, we’d probably do it again <3

 Why I want To Get Married Quotes!!

Why I want To Get Married Quotes!!

There are many things that keep me from getting married. But there will be a time when marriage makes sense to me.     
Adam Levine
The magic isn’t in getting married, it’s in staying married.
Derek Luke

Getting married and settling down isn’t the most important thing in my life.
Liam Neeson

Writing is like getting married. One should never commit oneself until one is amazed at one’s luck.
Iris Murdoch

My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.     

Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.     
Charles Dickens

Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.

Getting married isn’t going to make your relationship better. It’s just a ceremony.
Rob Lowe

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Nora Ephron

I guess walking slow getting married is because it gives you time to maybe change your mind.
Getting married is like putting one’s hand in a bag containing 99 serpents and one eel.     
Thomas More

Getting married was a ball. Being married was a nightmare.     
Kid Rock

When I get married I’m going to make the marriage work. Getting married is forever, no matter what my spouse does.
Sarah Mlynowski

Nowadays it’s hip not to be married. I’m not interested in being hip.     
John Lennon


If he’s getting married, he’s not longer interesting.     
Sidonie Gabrielle Colette

If I get married, I want to be very married.
Audrey Hepburn

Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without.
James C. Dobson

Make it your goal to create a marriage that feels like the safest place on earth.
Greg Smalley

Getting married is a lot like getting into a tub of hot water. After you get used to it, it ain’t so hot.
Minnie Pearl

Getting married is easy. Staying married is more difficult. Staying happily married for a lifetime should rank among the fine arts.     
Roberta Flack

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.     
Michel de Montaigne
Why I want To Get Married Quotes!!
You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.
Richard Needham

If you get married, you lose all your benefits. That’s insane! We should give people bonuses for getting married, and sending signals and talking about it to the society.
Sam Brownback

Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and give her a house.
Lewis Grizzard

Don’t marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him.
Katie Ray Blair

I think that, on some level, everybody lives vicariously through couples who are getting married.
Amy Dickinson

People today expect too much from marriage. Getting married is really like taking on a big new job.     
Rosamunde Pilcher

Getting divorced just because you don’t love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.     
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Why I want To Get Married Quotes!!

Getting married is the boldest and most idealistic thing that most of us will ever do.     
Maggie Gallagher

I think getting married gave me a focus. It gave me a focus and direction I want to have in my life. And I think having another person that you make such a purposeful bond with has given me the opportunity to see how that can be with all the other aspects of my life.     
Selma Blair


For me, getting married doesn’t mean we should limit ourselves to somepredefined idea. Rather, it’s an opportunity to explore new things in life.     
Jessica Biel

For many, many people, getting married is one of the most important things they will ever do in the pursuit of happiness.     
Marianne Williamson

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
Robert Browning
Why I want To Get Married Quotes!!

The surest way to be alone is to get married.
Gloria Steinem

Getting married, for me, was the best thing I ever did. I was suddenly beset with an immense sense of release, that we have something more important than our separate selves, and that is the marriage. There’s immense happiness that can come from working towards that.
Nick Cave

To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
Mark Twain

Getting married and starting a family has been a lifelong goal and one that I have persevered through different paths up to it!     
Alanis Morissette


Getting married is like trading in the adoration of many for the sarcasm of one.     
Mae West


Getting married and really digging in with another human being can point out your greatest strengths and your greatest weaknesses.     
Mat Kearney

Getting married is an incredible act of hopefulness.     
Unknown
Why I want To Get Married Quotes!!
Advertisemen 336x280

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments